Plymouth, UK – 9th Apr 2009 – Moortec design and deliver a remotely accessible, 8-Channel High Temperature Operating Life (HTOL) control system for monitoring DUT voltage, current and temperature.
The system, used to determine the long-life reliability of silicon devices, allows remote access to the HTOL test data. The user is therefore able to remotely monitor vital parameters of devices during an extensive 1,000hr test, allowing failure events to be flagged quickly.
Features of the platform include:
– Intelligent test monitoring and control, using ARM CPU and Xilinx Spartan 3 FPGA.
– 11 configurable supplies for DUT I/Os and cores
– 8 Channels at 7A max per channel
– Input 36V to 54V, 5A maximum.
– 8 Independent clock driver circuits for optimised clock distribution (up to 200mA per clock driver).
– JTAG Support for 8 channels.
– 32 Fully configurable I/O channels/ports/pins.
Moortec, established in 2005, provide high quality analogue and mixed-signal IP blocks as well as Custom Chip solutions world-wide for a variety of applications. The UK based design group also provide Platforms for IC test and evaluation. Having a track record of delivery to tier-1 semiconductor and product companies, Moortec provide a quick and efficient path to market for customer products.