Understanding a chip’s dynamic conditions such as voltage supply has become one of many critical requirements for advanced node semiconductor design.
Voltage supplies on advanced node CMOS devices are subject to electronic noise, supply perturbations, transient events and glitches. Moortec’s range of voltage supply monitoring IP enables chip developers to measure conditions in-chip, hence allowing supply events to be detected and system performance to be optimised.
Features you should expect from your supply monitor:
- In-chip Core & I/O supply monitoring
- Low supply voltage alarms
- IR Drop monitoring for core logic
- Transient, glitch & voltage droop detection
- Dynamic Voltage & Frequency Scaling (DVFS) schemes
For more information on Moortec and our embedded voltage supply monitoring IP on 28nm and FinFET visit: www.moortec.com.