Monitoring Voltage Supplies On-Chip
Voltage supplies on advanced node CMOS devices are subject to electrical noise, supply perturbations, transient events and glitches. Moortec’s range of voltage monitoring IP enables chip developers to measure conditions on-chip, hence allowing supply events to be detected and system performance to be optimised.
- On-chip Core & I/O supply monitoring
- Low supply voltage alarms
- IR Drop monitoring for core logic
- Transient and glitch detection
- Dynamic Voltage & Frequency Scaling (DVFS) schemes