Moortec Semiconductor is no ordinary company ...
Supplying leading edge solutions needs high-calibre employees. Put simply, Moortec owes its success to the high quality of its engineering staff. We are keen to hear from motivated, dynamic engineers ideally disciplined in Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Design, Layout and Verification to build on our success.
Moortec rewards its talented and committed staff by offering a generous employment package, consisting of private medical cover, pension scheme, 28days holiday each year, flexible working and free gym membership. The company is located only yards from the Dartmoor National Park and is in close proximity to Devon and Cornwall's stunning beaches and historical landscapes. Plymouth, the vibrant maritime city of the region, also offers a wealth of attractions and a rich culture to enjoy.
- Analogue IC Layout Engineer, permanent position (Plymouth, UK)
The candidate is required to contribute and verify full custom layout for Analogue cells, sub blocks and IP blocks in deep sub micron technologies (from 65nm down to 28nm).
- Responsible for the creation of floor plans of Analogue cells, sub Blocks, IP block and chip level designs.
- Be able to fully LVS, DRC extract parasitic layout data with little assistance.
- Provides technical support to junior engineers
- Awareness of DFM effects and impact on layout
Personal Specification - Required:
- Able to communicate effectively with other staff
- Proven track record of delivering tasks of medium complexity on schedule Degree (or equivalent qualification) in maths/science/electronics
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate small-sized layout projects
- The chance to join a dynamic and growing semiconductor design team
- Company benefits (Healthcare, pension, Death in Service)
- Gym membership
- A lifestyle in the South West of the UK, enjoying all that Devon and Cornwall has to offer!
- Senior Analogue IC Designer, permanent position (Plymouth, UK)
To register your interest in Moortec please forward your CV to:
Moortec Semiconductor Limited
or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept CVs from agencies.
Individual applicants only. NO AGENCIES PLEASE